1. I will show thee a land (v.1)
2. I will make of thee a great nation (v.2).
3. I will bless thee (v.2).
4. I will make thy name great (v.2).
5. Thou shalt be a blessing (v.2).
6. I will bless them that bless thee (v.3).
7. I will curse them that curse thee (v.3).
8. In thee shall all families of the earth be blessed (or bless themselves)(v.3)
9. All the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it…forever (v.15).
10. I will also give the land to thy seed forever (v.15).
11. I will make thy seed as the dust of the earth (v.16).
12. Walk through the land…for I will give it unto thee (v.17).
13. I am thy shield (v.1).
14. I am thy exceedingly great reward (v.1).
15. He that shall come forth out of thine own loins shall be thine heir (v.4).
16. Abraham believed in the Lord and he counted it to him for righteousness (v.6).
17. Thy seed shall be as the stars of heaven (v.5).
18. I am the Lord who brought thee out of Ur of the Chaldees to give thee this land to inherit it (v.7).
19. Thy seed shall be in bondage (in Egypt) for 400 years (v.13).
20. That nation whom they shall serve (Egypt) will I judge (v.14).
21. Afterward, I will bring them out (of Egypt) with great substance (v.14).
22. Thou shalt go to thy fathers in peace (v.15).
23. Thou shalt be buried in a good old age (v.15).
24. In the fourth generation, they (thy seed) shall come here again (v.16).
25. Unto thy seed have I given this land (v.18).
26. In my covenant with you, I will set the River of Egypt and the great Euphrates River as the boundaries of the promised land (v.18).
27. I will make my covenant between me and thee (Abraham) (v.2).
28. I will multiply thee exceedingly (v.2).
29. My covenant is with thee (v.4).
30. Thou shalt be a father of many nations (v.4).
31. Thy name shall be called Abraham rather than Abram (v.5).
32. I will make thee exceedingly fruitful (v.6).
33. I will make nations of thee (v.6).
34. Kings shall come out of thee (v.6).
35. The covenant between God, Abraham, and his seed in their generations coming after Abraham is an everlasting covenant (v.7).
36. I will be a God unto thee (v.7).
37. I will be a God unto thy seed after thee (v.7).
38. I will give all the land of Canaan to you and to your seed as an everlasting possession (v.8).
39. And I will be their (thy seed’s) God (v.8).
40. Circumcision is the seal of the covenant for both Abraham and his male children (vv.9-14).
41. Sarai’s name shall be changed to Sarah (v. 15).
42. I will bless Sarah (v.16).
43. I will give thee a son of Sarah (v.16).
44. I will bless her (v.16).
45. Sarah will be a mother of nations (v.16).
46. Kings of people shall be of Sarah (v.16).
47. Sarah’s son shall be named Isaac (v 19).
48. I will establish my covenant with Isaac for an everlasting covenant (v.19).
49. I will establish my covenant with Isaac’s seed after him for an everlasting covenant (v.19).
50. I have blessed Ishmael (v.20).
51. I will make Ishmael fruitful (v.20).
52. I will multiply Ishmael exceedingly (v.20).
53. Twelve princes shall Ishmael beget (v.20).
54. I will make Ishmael a great nation (v.20).
55. But, my covenant will I establish with Isaac (v.21).
56. God guaranteed the covenant with his oath, saying, “By Myself have I sworn…” (v.16).
57. In blessing I will bless thee… (v.17).
58. In multiplying, I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven and as the sand which is upon the sea shore (v.17).
59. Thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies (v.17).
60. In thy seed shall all families of the earth be blessed (v.18).